Out of caution and safety for our coaches and members, we are going to cancel the morning classes on Monday, January 17 due to the winter conditions.
We plan on still having the afternoon classes at 12:30, 4:30, 5:30, 6:30pm, but will continue to monitor the weather and will let you know if we plan to cancel those classes as well.
Equipment required: Foam roller, light/medium band, Kb, barbell
1) Foam Roll Glutes & Hamstrings x 60s each
2) AMRAP 6:
– 2 each Shin Box + Forward Fold
– 5 each Thoracic rotations
– 5 each Goblet Reverse Lunges
– 10 Banded Overhead Good mornings
3) Air Bike 10-15s sprint for max watts
4) Front Squat w. an empty barbell
1 x 5 w. 3s down 1s pause at the bottom focusing on perfect technique
– Goal: Heavy 2+ (AMRAP) set – goal of this is to perform 2-5 reps with a heavy load for the 2+ set. This doesn’t have to be a 2RM either.
– L1: 5 x 5 at the same weight, focusing on technique.
Back To The Future Part II
7:00 on the clock:
30 Deadlifts (225/155)
60 Wall Balls (20/14)
Remaining time: Max Calories Bike
– Goal: Hard effort. Deadlifts should be heavy but capable of being done in sets of 7-10.
Score = total calories.
L1: (95/65) (14/10)
3 x 25. Rest 60s.