Equipment required: Foam roller, light/medium band
1) Foam Roll Pecs 60s each
2) Biphasic Pec Stretch 60s each
3) 3 Rounds each of “Rowling” with a partner
– Row 100 Meters while your partner moves between Plank and Forearm Plank. For every meter over 100, your partner does 1 Burpee
4) Floor Press w. an empty barbell
1 x 5 w 1s pause halfway down, 1s pause at the floor.
8RM in 4 sets.
– Goal: 80% of what you performed for a 1RM On 10/21.
2 Rope Climbs
500 Meter Row
– Goal: Challenging effort. Push your pace, but leave enough in the tank to stay away from hitting failure. 3+ Rounds
Rx+: (Legless Rope Climb) (500 M Ski for Row)
L1: (Rope Climb Standing to Ground) (Box Push-ups) (250 Meter Row)- Alternative to Rope Climbs: 10 Commando Pull-ups