Equipment required: Foam roller, medium band
1) Foam Roll Adductors + Quads x 60s each
2) Adductor Rockback Stretch x 60s each side
3) Biphasic Hip Flexor Stretch 60s each side
4) 3 Rounds:
– 5 Band Overhead Goodmornings
– 5 each Box Step-ups
– 10 Scap Pull-ups
Burpeepalooza with a partner
Burpee Box Jump Overs (24/20)
*One partner completes reps while other partner alternates between Plank and Forearm Plank. Work can only be completed while a plank is being held.
Burpee Wall Balls (20/14)
*One partner completes reps while the other partner holds a parallel squat. Work can only be completed while squat is being held.
*One partner holds a Reverse Plank while other partner completes reps. Work can only be completed while the Reverse Plank is held.
Easy recovery – Bike, Row, Ski, Jog etc… Both partners working at the same time. NO more burpees 🙂
– Goal: Each of the first three intervals should be 6 minutes of Hard effort. Split work as desired except for the last recovery AMRAP.
Rx+: (Burpee Muscle-ups for Burpee Pull-ups)
L1: (Up downs + Box Step-ups) (10/8 Up down + Wall Balls) (5 Up down + 5 Ring Assisted Pull-ups)
Rest as needed.