Equipment required: Foam roller, light/medium band
1) Foam Roll Pecs 60s each
2) Biphasic Pec Stretch 60s each
3) AMRAP 5:
– 3-5 Plyo Push-ups *scale to knees as necessary
– 5 Single Arm Row each
– 15 Band Pull-aparts
4) Air Bike Sprint 10-15s for max watts
5) Floor Press w. an empty barbell
1 x 5 w 1s pause halfway down, 1s pause at floor.
Build to a 1RM in 8 sets.
– sets should look like 3-3-2-2-1-1-1..
– Goal: 5# PR
– L1: 5 x 5, 2 warm-up sets, same weight as last week
– Last tested: 6/28
6 Strict Chin-ups
12 Barbell Rows – supinated grip
– Rest 2-3:00 between rounds
– Goal: This should be very very tough! Warm-up as much as needed for the Rows and Chin-ups before starting this giant set. Your arms should be so pumped you shouldn’t be able to put your seatbelt on in your car afterwards.
L2: (Pull-up Negatives)
L1: (Ring Assisted Pull-ups)
Toes To Bar
2 sets for max reps. Rest 2:00
L2: (Hanging Straight Leg or Hanging Knee Raises)
L1: (Weighted V-ups)