Equipment required: Foam roller, light/medium band
1) Foam Roll Pecs 60s each
2) Biphasic Pec Stretch 60s each
3) 3 Rounds of:
– 10 Band Pass through
– 10 Banded Pull-aparts
– 10 Scap Push-ups
4) Close Grip Floor Press w. an empty barbell
1 x 5 w 3s down, 1s pause at floor.
3/3 x 6-8.
– Take 3 sets to build to work weight
– Work sets should be moderate/heavy
3 x 12-15.
– slight pause at top of each rep
Minute 1: 30s Max Reps T2B
Minute 2: 30s Max Reps Push-ups
Minute 3: 30s Max Double Unders
Minute 4: 30s Max Calories Air Bike
– Goal: Challenging Effort. These sets should be tough, but sustainable. Break the T2B into 2 big sets. Score total reps of each movement. 4 total scores
Rx+: (5/3 Bar Muscle-ups + 10 T2B) (10/7 Strict Handstand Push-ups)
L2: (Hanging Knee or Straight Leg Raises) (30s DU attempts)
L1: (V-ups) (Incline Push-ups) (Single Unders or Penguin Taps)
2:00 Max reps.
– Goal: 100 reps