Equipment Required: foam roller, light DB, light/medium band
1) Foam roll: Pecs 60s each
2) Upward to Downward Facing Dog + Toe Touch
3) AMRAP 6
- 5 Banded Push-ups
- 10 Scap Pull-ups
- 5 DB Forearm Plank Rotation each
4) Rowing Drills
DB Floor Press (Neutral Grip)
2/4 x 8-10.
- 2 Warm-up sets, 4 working sets
Strict Pull Ups x 4-6 reps
- Jumping Pull-up w. 3s Negative
- Partner Assisted Pull-ups
- Assisted Ring Pull-ups
Minute 1: 10/7 Calorie Row
Minute 2: 10 Burpees
Minute 3: 10 Barbell Rows (135/95)
Minute 4: 10 Push Press
- Goal: Each interval should leave you plenty of time to recover and sustain yourself for the entire 16:00.
- Barbell loading should be moderate.
Rx+: (155/105) (Strict Handstand Push-ups for Push Press)
Max Reps 2:00. Rest as needed.
- Goal: 100+ total reps