Equipment required: Foam roller, light/medium band
1) Foam roll pecs 60s each
2) Biphasic Pec Stretch 60s each
3) 3 Rounds of:
– 10 Band Pass thrus
– 10 Banded Pull-aparts
– 10 Up downs
3) Close Grip Bench Press:
2 x 3 w 1s pause halfway down, 1s pause at chest.
4 x 5
– build in weight
– Alternate minutes between CGBP and Archer Ring Row
0/4 x 6 each.
– Essentials: 8-12 Ring Rows
– Alternate minutes between Archer Ring Row and CGBP
Minute 1: 30s Max Push Press (115/75)
Minute 2: 30s Max SDHP
Minute 3: 30s Max Strict T2B
Minute 4: 30s Max Shoulder Taps
– Goal: Break each of the first 3 intervals into 2 big sets. Stay consistent with a challenging effort and tally all reps to compare to next week. Score = total reps.
– Scale T2B to straight leg raises or bent knee raises.
– Scale SDHP to KB SDHP
100 reps, AFAP.