After seeing success with our most recent Nutrition Throwdown in a 1-on-1 personal setting, we have decided to bring that format back. Except this time you will have an accountability partner to help you!
This Nutrition Throwdown will be in the format of a 2-on-1 nutrition counseling type session. You will receive four 2-on-1 sessions along with before and after body fat tests. You will be able to discuss goals, eating habits, struggles that are personal to you and how you can overcome or achieve them. Due to the individual coaching component, space is limited to eight pairs. The Throwdown will coincide with the gym’s next cycle of programming, beginning and ending with Benchmark Week.
Kickoff meeting: Tuesday, Jan. 26 at 5:30 p.m.
Due to the individual coaching component, space is limited to 8 teams (16 people total).
Duration of the Throwdown
Starts: Monday, Jan. 25
Ends: Friday, April 1
10-weeks total, including 8-week training cycle and two Benchmark Weeks.
Hydrostatic Body fat truck
Wednesday, Jan. 27 from 3:30-6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, March 30 from 3:30-6:30 p.m.
• Four 2-on-1, 30-minute, Bi-Weekly Coaching Sessions from Feb. 1 to March 25.
• Two Body Fat Tests
• Before and After Photos
• Prizes for the winning team!
• 20 points: Attend coaching session
• 15 points: Perform CrossFit Open WOD and post score to No Excuses CrossFit members Facebook page with the hashtag #NTD
• 10 points: Post photo and recipe of meal you cooked to No Excuses CrossFit members Facebook page with the hashtag #NTD
• 5 points: Post WOD score to No Excuses CrossFit members Facebook page with the hashtag #NTD
• 1 point: Per pound of muscle gained or fat lost
Prize (per person):
1 bag SFH protein, 1 bottle SFH fish oil, 1 container BCAA’s, 1 container SuperFood ($160 value!)
Note: Winner will be based on the pair with the most points.
Cost: $100 per person
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.