Equipment required: Foam roller, barbell, medium/light band
1) Foam roll lats & thoracic 60s each
2) Band Chicken Wing Stretch 60s each
3) 2 Rounds of:
– 6 RDLs
– 6 Muscle Cleans
– 6 Front Squats
– 6 Front Rack Reverse Lunges total
– X-Band Walk x 10 Steps each direction
4) Air Bike Sprint 10-15s for max watts
1RM in 8 sets.
– Goal: 5# PR
– Last tested on 4/5/21
50 Front Rack Walking Lunges (115/75)
– Goal: 2-4 sets on both movements.
*Every time you drop the barbell complete 10 Bar Facing Burpees
Scale T2B to straight leg raises or knee ups. Scale Front Rack lunges to walking DB lunges. Scale Bar Facing Burpees to regular burpees.
TIME CAP = 12:00
Banded Glute Bridge
3 x 12-15. Rest 60s.