Equipment Required: Foam roller, light/medium band, light kb
1) Foam roll glutes & hamstrings x 60s each
2) Shin Box + Forward Fold 5 each
3) 3 rounds:
– 5 Banded Bird Dogs each
– 7 Goblet Squats
4) Back Squat w. an empty barbell
1 x 5 with 3s down, 2s hold in the bottom position. Focusing on perfect technique.
– Goal: Build to a heavy 1+ (AMRAP) set. The goal of this is to perform 1-3 reps with a heavy load, not necessarily a max. Go based on feel.
– Last performed 3/2 for 2+
30 KBS (53/35)
30 Goblet Squats (53/35)
500 Meter Row
– Goal: Slower, consistent pace. KB work should be capable of being completed in 3 sets (go lighter than you think.)
D. (Finisher after class)
3 x 8 each. Rest 60s.