The coronavirus is creating a lot of chaos, but there are many bright spots. Here are just a few:
1. You’ve prioritized your health and fitness. You’ve done everything you can to prepare for anything. You’re strong and healthy, and you have an iron will earned through training. That virus is going to have a fight on its hands if it runs into you.
2. People in Georgia have time to prepare. While gyms in Italy and Denmark have been shut down, we have time to plan. We’ll be very prepared to help our members stay fit as governments work to manage the pandemic.
3. Spring is on the way, and we’ll be able to use large, well ventilated outside spaces soon.
4. We’re talking to the best gym owners and business mentors daily to learn how we can serve our clients best right now. We know people around the world, and as a members of ours, you’ll benefit from that. You can expect a world-class response to the coronavirus. Read on.
In the short term, please observe the following:
- Most important of all: Don’t come to the gym if you are feeling ill or have disease symptoms. If you are unwell but want to train, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your equipment list and a description of your space. We’ll get you moving. Please plan to use this option to train at home if you are under the weather.
- Wash your hands often with warm water and lots of soap. Scrub and sing “Happy Birthday” to make sure you’re washing long enough. Don’t touch your face.
- If you sneeze or cough, cover your mouth with a tissue or an elbow.
- Thoroughly clean any equipment you touch. All cleaning supplies will be on hand.
We are preparing in the worst case the government-mandated closures in other places happen here. As a leader in the fitness industry, we have a huge network of resources, and we’re using that to make a solid plan.
If we must close, we will not stop providing you with coaching, programming and inspiration. We will use the internet to program and instruct workouts. We take a lot of pride in being a rock for our members, and we’ll make sure you keep working out even if the government wants you to do it at home. You pay us for coaching, and we will deliver it without interruption.
We will program workouts every day, with precise instruction. We’ll tell you how to use household items, and we’ll leverage technology to coach you. We are more than prepared for this.
We sincerely hope to avoid any government-mandated closures, but we are prepared for everything.
You will be taken care of. We’ll show the exact same enthusiasm and care over the internet. You won’t get a physical fist bump after a great workout, but our emoji game is very, very strong.