No Excuses CrossFit is excited to begin the Advance Rehab warm-up in class on Tuesday, Sept. 12. These exercises will help us increase mobility, improve our performance in the gym and decrease a risk of injury. It should take about 10-15 minutes to complete all of the exercises in your group.
Please take a look at the GoogleDoc to see what group you are in based on the FMS test performed by Advance Rehab. If you did not get FMS tested, then you were placed in the Red Group. If you have not been tested, be on the lookout for Advance Rehab’s next visit to the gym.
Below is each group’s exercises with a brief demo video of the movements. You may be familiar with some of the movements since we’ve done some of them or variations of them in the past.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Coach Brandon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exercises by group
– Open Books x 15 per arm
– Single Leg Lowering (Supported) x 15 per leg
– Single Leg Leg Lock Bridge x 15 per leg
– Toe Touch Squat with heels up x 10
– Open Book with floor sweep x 15 per arm
– Single Leg Lowering (Unsupported) x 15 per leg
– Single Leg Hip Extension on foam roller x 15 per leg
– Toe Touch Squat with heels up and rotation x 10
– Toe Touch Squat with rotation x 10
– Single Leg RDL Windmill x 15 per leg
– Dying Bug x 15 per leg
– Steamboats x 15 each direction
– Dying Dog x 15 per leg
– Seated Butterfly Surrender Drill x 10
– Half Turkish Get-Up x 15 per side
– Single Leg Shoulder Mobility on foam roller x 10
– Deep Squat with kettlebell curl x 10