No Excuses CrossFit is hosting a vision board workshop on Wednesday, Jan. 6 at 5 p.m. The workshop is designed to help you set
appropriate goals for 2016. You will have the option to set a 3-m
onth, 6-month or 12-month goal. Your goal with your name will be placed prominently in the gym as a reminder of your goal and to help keep you accountable.
The purpose of the workshop is to help you set good behavioral-based goals and steer you away from outcome based goals.
Examples of some good behavior goals are …
- I will workout 12 times a month for the next three months.
- I will spend 1 hour each week working on mobility.
- I will spend at least 10 minutes for three days a week practicing jump rope.
- I will avoid processed foods six days a week for three months.
- I will drink a protein shake after every workout for three months.
Examples of some bad outcome goals are …
- I will get a muscle up in three months
- I will back squat 400 pounds in 12 months
- I will snatch my bodyweight
- I will lose 30 pounds
- I will do a sub-4 minute ‘Fran’
If you are unable to attend the workshop, you can still participate in the vision board. See a coach for your vision board Hugo to set your goals.