Gluten Free Banana Bread or Cake
- In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, salt and baking soda
- In a smaller bowl, combine agave, grapeseed oil, eggs and vanilla, then stir in bananas
- Mix wet ingredients into dry
- Place batter in either a cake pan or two small 7.5″ x 3.5″ loaf pans
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes
- Remove from oven and allow to cool
NOTE: You can use honey as substitute for agave since it’s “more paleo”…the trick is to melt it in the microwave so it’s consistency is thin like agave.