Soooo good. Especially in the fall and winter season. Serve warm!
- 1½ – Almond Flour (Used Bob’s Red Mill) (940cal)
- 3/4 cup – Canned Pumpkin (60cal)
- 3lrg – Whole Eggs (215cal)
- 1 tsp – Baking powder
- 1 tsp – Baking soda
- ½ tsp – Ground Cinnamon
- 1½ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice (5cal)
- 1/8 tsp – Salt
- 1/4 cup – Agave Nectar (240cal) (optional and paleo-controversial)
- 10g (1/3 scoop) – French Vanilla Whey (Didn’t have Vanilla) (40cal)
- Grease 6 muffin tins with coconut oil
- Mix all ingredients. Pour mix into the 6 tins.
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes on the middle rack.
- Stick almonds in the top when they come out hot.