This can also be used for lunch the next day! If there isn’t enough time to shred carrots for lunch the next day serve on a bed of lettuce as a yummy salad.
- 1 pound round steak cut 1/2 inch thick
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- dash garlic salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups shredded carrots (about 4 medium carrots)
- Cut meat in half lengthwise with a sharp knife, then crosswise into thin slices.
- Brown meat in hot oil, then add onion and pepper; cook 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in water, and sprinkle on garlic salt, and cook about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Serve on a bed of shredded carrots.