This cab be made for dinner and then packed and used as leftovers for lunch. For best results, use lean beef or turkey, and add Italian Seasoning if desired.
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- remaining marinara sauce (1-2 cups)
- one package of kelp noodles, or one spaghetti squash
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 cloves crushed garlic
- Brown the meat in the olive oil using a large skillet. Once the meat is cooked, add the noodles and the marinara sauce.
- Stir and bring to a simmer.
- Toss in the crushed garlic before serving.
- If using spaghetti squash: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Split the squash lengthwise, then dig out the seeds.
- Place both halves face down on a baking pan, add 1/4 cup of water.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Dig out the squash with a fork and add to your skillet with the meat.