This is great if you are looking for a filling recipe. Pair it with a simple, tossed green salad.
- 4 oz. chicken
- 1 egg
- l-2 Tbsp. water
- 1/4-1/3 C nut flour
- Crack egg into small bowl and beat egg. Add water to egg and beat both together.
- Add a little pepper to egg mixture and beat it.
- Place nut flour on a plate.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture, and dip moistened chicken in nut flour.
- Coat chicken with flour on both sides. For thicker coating, repeat above procedure.
- If egg is left, add nut flour until your batter is thick.
- Make a pancake out of it and place it in the same pan with chicken.
- Then bake it at 350F for 30-40 minutes.