Great as a side dish or a quick snack in the middle of the day! You can make these and take them on the go with you.
- 2 very ripe avocados
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Kernels from one ear raw organic corn
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 6 to 8 large romaine lettuce leaves
- In a medium sized bowl, mash the avocado.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until well mixed.
- Spread 2 to 3 tablespoons of this mixture onto lettuce leaves and wrap.
exerpted from PaleoPlan.com