Great as a side to a chicken dish or made and taken as a snack to have.
- 2 bunches baby carrots, ends cut off
- 10 baby white onions, peeled, cut in half
- 2tbs olive oil
- 3tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2tbs honey
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, spread carrots and onions on tray.
- In a small bowl mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey. Drizzle evenly over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Place in oven and bake for 30-40minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden.
excerpted from PaleoPlan.com